We are very happy to announce our Special Seventieth line-up – a full house of ten fabulous plays!
Thursday 30 March
- Lechlade Players – ‘Ladies Man’ by Georges Feydeau, directed by Andy Pritchard
- Didcot Phoenix Drama Group – ‘The Lesson’ by Eugene Ionesco, directed by Karen Carey
- ‘Money Makes a Difference’ by F. Morton Howard – a special rehearsed reading of an excerpt from a play performed at our very first festival in 1947!
Friday 31 March
- RWB Productions – ‘Time to Go’ written by Derek and Paula Clifford, directed by Paula Clifford
- Lechlade Players – ‘The Dreaming’ by Richard James, directed by John Williams
- Bishopstoke Players – ‘Nothing You Can Say’ written and directed by Peter Yates
Saturday 1 April – Matinee
- Pewsey Vale Amateur Dramatic Youth Society – ‘Pond Life’ written and directed by Nettie Baskcomb Brown
- C6 Productions – ‘Playhouse Creatures’ by April De Angelis, directed by Keith Defter
Saturday 1 April – Evening
- Lechlade Players – ‘Mixed Doubles’ by Georges Feydeau, directed by Andy Pritchard
- Quirky Bird Theatre – ‘That Face’ by Polly Stenham (an extract), directed by Anna Friend
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!! Click HERE to book online and make sure you don’t miss out on any of these great performances!
Up Next: Meet our 2017 adjudicator
To make sure you keep up to date with all things hj1act, don’t forget to ‘LIKE’ this page & our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our website. Hit ‘SHARE’ and ‘RETWEET’ so your friends list can keep up to date too.
If you have a story you’d like us to include here in our blog, or if there’s something you’d like us to write about, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org So long as it’s festival/drama/local theatre centred, we’ll definitely give it a look!